Saturday, August 11, 2007

At the Airport

OK, so I was anxious. I got to the airport 3 hours before my flight! I thought I might make an earlier flight but it was full, so here I am, connected to the Internet, listening to Sirius Channel 13 (Elvis, of course). I'm hearing interviews of people already in Memphis and I want to be there already!

I'm carrying 3 pieces of my Elvis luggage - a big one, a small roll carry-on and the computer case. (Checked the big one, of course). It such fun because I always get comments about it, but there is sometimes a spoiler. The TSA guy wanted to look through the carry-on and when he asked if it was mine he said he was surprised because he thought I might not want to claim it. (grrr). Of course I responded "Absolutely, this is mine) :-)

Later! Hope to get some pics of Wanda Jackson performing.

No comments: